It is said that best friends are like a four-leaf clover- hard to find and lucky to have. And if we are indeed lucky at times, we want nothing but to be around our closest buddies and forget everything else. Here are some such instances.
- When things around are just crumbling and you need to get your shit together.
- When you’re terribly hurt that your boyfriend cheated on you.
- When you just want to let your hair down and laugh for no reason.
- When you want to confess about something really stupid that you did.
- When you just want to gossip about everything and everyone.
- When you just want to rant about your boss/husband/lover/parents.
- When you need to cry like a baby and don’t care about a runny nose or spoiled makeup.
- When you just want to reminisce good old days and go through old albums.
- When you really feel low and need an immediate mood lift.
- When you need a reality check in life.
- When you need to talk to someone about your sex life and wildest fantasies.
- When you got no money but still want to get out.
- When you’re being moody and need someone to calm you down.
- When you make a blunder and want someone to understand and make you feel better.
- When you just need some unconditional love!
We may have many good friends, but only best friends get us like nobody else. They understand without us speaking and they accept us without judging. So, take time out and spend quality time with your best friend.