We're well into the chilly winters now and that means the problem of dry skin. No matter how many times we moisturize, the dry scales are there for us to see. So, here are a few tips that we can make use of to help us in winter.
1. Drink lots of water. It is important to stay well hydrated in winter to avoid dry skin.
2. Increase the proportion of Omega 3 fatty acid in in your food. Try including 1 tsp of flax seeds and even fish in your diet.
3. We all know that nuts are a great way for us to keep ourselves warm. They also help our skin stay nourished and hydrated.
4. Use extra virgin olive oil on your skin. It's a very good source of vitamin E which will protect your skin from cracking in this dry weather.
5. Include fruits rich in Vitamin C, like guava, oranges, kiwi etc.
With these simple tips, you can beat the problems associated with winter and truly enjoy it.